• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Best WhatsApp status

Some best WhatsApp status from my collection is shared below. WhatsApp status reflects our mood and state we are in, so chose the one as per your choice.

'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.
Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities.
Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
Can it really be my duty to buy and receive masses of junk every winter? C. S. Lewis
But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?
Beware of fake quotes on the internet. - Abraham Lincoln
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Mark Twain
Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a tidy soul.
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
All right, then, I'll go to hell.
All generalizations are false, including this one.
Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. Jong
A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.
There is no artifice as good and desirable as simplicity." - St. Francis de Sales
I’m not a very good writer, but I’m an excellent rewriter. - James Michener
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
“I'm all for the scissors. I believe more in the scissors than I do in the pencil.” - Truman Capote
There’s no money in poetry, but then there’s no poetry in money either. - Robert Graves
Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify. - Henry David Thoreau
Most writers regard the truth as their most valuable possession, and therefore are most economical in its use. - Mark Twain
A poet can survive everything but a misprint. - Oscar Wilde
“There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.” - W. Somerset Maugham
“Make it dark, make it grim, make it tough, but then, for the love of God, tell a joke.” - Joss Whedon
“If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.” ― Stephen King
“I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” ― Anne Frank
“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.” - Philip Pullman

I loved them. Much needed ! Thanks for sharing.

(12-10-2014, 06:06 AM)mikcy Wrote:  Some best WhatsApp status from my collection is shared below. WhatsApp status reflects our mood and state we are in, so chose the one as per your choice.

'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.
Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities.
Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
Can it really be my duty to buy and receive masses of junk every winter? C. S. Lewis
But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?
Beware of fake quotes on the internet. - Abraham Lincoln
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Mark Twain
Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a tidy soul.
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
All right, then, I'll go to hell.
All generalizations are false, including this one.
Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. Jong
A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.
There is no artifice as good and desirable as simplicity." - St. Francis de Sales
I’m not a very good writer, but I’m an excellent rewriter. - James Michener
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
“I'm all for the scissors. I believe more in the scissors than I do in the pencil.” - Truman Capote
There’s no money in poetry, but then there’s no poetry in money either. - Robert Graves
Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify. - Henry David Thoreau
Most writers regard the truth as their most valuable possession, and therefore are most economical in its use. - Mark Twain
A poet can survive everything but a misprint. - Oscar Wilde
“There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.” - W. Somerset Maugham
“Make it dark, make it grim, make it tough, but then, for the love of God, tell a joke.” - Joss Whedon
“If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.” ― Stephen King
“I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” ― Anne Frank
“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.” - Philip Pullman

All right, then, I'll go to hell. lol the best one

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WhatsApp love status to express your feeling to your partner Sheena 2 43,401 11-15-2016, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Aabhapure
  22 female from Norway looking for WhatsApp friends MAggy 3 6,712 09-19-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: sharjeel
  Funny WhatsApp status to make other laugh Simona 2 2,908 05-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Last Post: PoornimaJ
  WhatsApp status for Valentines day Jimmy 0 1,636 01-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Jimmy
  Attitude WhatsApp status Sheena 0 7,801 12-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Sheena
  Cool WhatsApp status for New Year Maddy 1 2,681 12-10-2014, 06:42 AM
Last Post: admin
  WhatsApp status for Christmas mikcy 1 2,226 12-10-2014, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Simona
  Romantic WhatsApp status Simona 0 3,908 12-10-2014, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Simona
  WhatsApp latest version 5.77 with free calling facility mikcy 0 1,952 11-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Last Post: mikcy
Wink latest version whatsapp 4.2.2 with calling feature Ruby 1 2,099 09-20-2014, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Kerry

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon